Nina & Spas | Wedding at the Wilton's in London


As some of you know, I'm a portrait ad lifestyle family photographer at Little Bunny Photography. I love capturing family life and create beautiful memories for generations to cherish. Recently I receive more and more enquires to photograph events and weddings and I really love them!  I love documenting events. I love the between moments and the storytelling approach. I love it when people don't even know I'm taking photographs. Therefore I decided to set up a new blog dedicated to event and wedding photography. 

 
Here is the selection of photographs from a beautiful wedding of my friends, Nina & Spas. 
Congratulation guys!!!  What a stunning location, the Wilton's in London. 

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment